someone of our team will contact you soon!
A Letter to Our Customers
March 26, 2020
Edward’s Homes of El Paso, LLC
11450 Rojas Dr.
El Paso, TX 79936
To All Customers, Contractors, and Staff
Guidance on Preparing Our Office
At Edward’s Homes, the health and safety of our customers, communities, and employees is our top priority. We have been closely monitoring development regarding the ongoing spread of COVID-19.
Employees of Edward’s Homes
Edward’s Homes has advised all employees that if they are experiencing any symptoms to remain home as a precaution so as not to infect other co-workers or customers they may come in contact with, and to notify us if they have traveled to any areas of concern.
- We are currently maintaining normal operations and advise all to follow the most current guidance from the Center for Disease Control, www.cdc.gov, as well as state and local agencies,
- We have implemented a 6-foot minimum distancing standard,
- No hand shaking,
- Employees have been relocated to individual office. Edward’s will have no shared office employee areas,
- Meetings/Chats with colleagues should be limited to cloud-based sharing and video conferencing. Some video conferencing vehicles are: Zoom, WebEx, Skype, LogMeIn, GoToMeeting, Blue Jeans Network, Join Me, Arkadin, TeamViewer, Fuze and Whereby,
- Do as much work remotely as feasible. We have laptops, scanners and printers available to each employee that may need to work from home.
Edward’s Homes Model Homes
Edward’s Homes is taking the following precautions and implementing the following at our model homes:
- Live Virtual Tours are available at each Model Home during the normal Model Home hours,
- Visitors to Model Homes are by appointment only (may be scheduled immediately),
- No one shall be permitted into a model home or to interact, face-to-face, if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 (coughing, fever, shortness of breath) or have been in recent contact with a person with such symptoms,
- Observe Respiratory Hygiene, such as coughing and sneezing into a tissue or sleeve,
- Observe Hand Hygiene, such as washing hands with soap and water after coughing, sneezing, touching one’s face, or touching anything that may be contaminated,
- No shaking hands,
- No more than six people, in our model homes at any one time,
- Tours should be limited to potential named buyers only,
- Maintain six feet of space between all people at all times,
- Regularly sanitize all high-touch surfaces.
Warranties & Office Appointments
Warranties may need to be rescheduled to a later date to prevent interaction inside of your home.
Office visits such as Color Selection/Design Center appointments will be limited to NAMED BUYERS ON THE CONTRACT ONLY.
We appreciate your assistance during this time. We will continue to monitor and prepare and provide additional information should our status change.
Please, feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
Edward’s Homes of El Paso, LLC
Unique features and beautiful designs built by a solid builder with great quality. That's why we chose this builder.
-Henry DelgadoVIEW MORE REVIEWS